This weekend my daughter and I went blackberry picking and our best efforts yielded a massive tub of delicious juicy blackberries.
We froze them with the full intention of creating some delicious and wonderful smoothies which we made today.
I didn’t realise when I made this one just how good it would taste.
Blackberry and Coconut Smoothie
- Smoothie maker or blender
- 1 cup Frozen blackberries or any mixed berries you have available
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Soya Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Banana
- 400 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Add the liquid first to your blender and follow with the remaining ingredients. Blend on high until you reach a desired consistency and serve immediately.