Raw cacao beans contain powerful antioxidant compounds with an abundance of health benefits. They contain flavanoids; a chemical compound that supports general health and can help to reduce your risk of many diseases.
Protein is a fundamental nutrient required for producing antibodies and hormones alongside building and repairing muscles and tissue and we all need it. It also gives us energy which is something every pregnant women needs.
Chocolate Protein Smoothie
- Smoothie maker or blender
- 500 ml Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Rolled oats ( gluten free optional)
- 2 tbsp Cacao power / cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar free peanut butter
- 1 Frozen banana
- Add liquid to your smoothie maker or blender first to stop the blades sticking, cut up your banana and add all the ingredients on top of the milk. Blend and serve straight away.