Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites around 4 eggs
- 1 scoop 25g of vanilla whey powder
- 1/2 banana mashed
- unsweetened almond milk if needed
- 1/4 cup 25g fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ tsp. coconut oil
- Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
- Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
- Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.