Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins
- 235 g bag washed spinach
- 350 g gluten-free flour or oat flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 medium Free Range Eggs
- 150 g natural yogurt
- 150 g unsalted butter melted and cooled slightly
- 100 g feta cheese crumbled
- 5 sun dried tomatoes chopped roughly
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C, gas mark 4; line a muffin tin with 12 cases.
- 2. Roughly chop the spinach and tomatoes and combine
- 3. Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl and beat the eggs in a jug, stir in the yogurt and melted butter. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and combine the wet ingredients
- 4.Stir in the chopped spinach, feta and tomatoes
- 5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6.Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Tip: for a bit of added heat add a 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper to the mix.