This website is owned and operated by The Pregnancy Pantry.
We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page is subject to change at any time.
If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions you should not continue to use the Website and email us at email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to remove your name, email and access to our Offering and website(s).
1. You agree that you shall not use the Website for any illegal purposes and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the Website or reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
3. You agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the Website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the Website or server where it is hosted.
4. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the Website.
5. The work on the Website, including the images, logos, text and other such information, is the property of The Pregnancy Pantry
6. You may not republish or duplicate recipes or large bodies of post text without first obtaining written permission. You also may not edit or crop images without written permission. However, you are welcome to share photos from the site on social media outlets and other websites provided that you clearly credit The Pregnancy Pantry and provide a clickable link back to the original post.
We are not offering our professional services and you expressly agree we are not acting in any professional capacity, including medical, legal, financial or otherwise during the course of this Offering. This Offering is for educational and entertainment purposes only. None of the Offering or its related material(s) should be construed as medical, legal, financial advice.
The Website reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the Website at any time without notice.